Created to meet the ever growing needs of Homeowners Association management, Common Interest Services was formed in 2011 by founder Nels Atha with the goal of providing the best management services to small, mid-sized and large Homeowners Associations in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Since that time, CIS has been providing clients with exceptional services at competitive prices. From full service Homeowners Association management to DIY style financial management, Common Interest Services strives not only to meet but exceed client expectations.
Currently, CIS offers clients the following services:
- All Inclusive On-Site Homeowners Association Management – Best for Associations 100 units and above or High Service HOAs
- All Inclusive Portfolio Homeowners Association Management – Best for Associations 40-150 units
- Basic Portfolio Homeowners Association Management – Best for Associations 10-50 units
- Financial Only Homeowners Association Management – Best for Staffed General Manager Buildings and DIY Boards 4-15 units
- HOA Consulting – best for 2-10 unit DIY associations with occasional questions.
Common Interest Services, Inc. provides a full range of management services to common interest developments in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Common Interest Service’s clients vary from small 4 unit buildings to 400+ unit high-rise buildings. CIS manages everything from mobile home associations to mixed use home and office condos…read more
Common Interest Services, Inc. aims to provide an enjoyable and challenging professional environment for our employees. We know that employees who are appreciated are more likely to want to be a part of the team and to work harder for our clients. We provide an array of opportunities for growth and professional development through industry education and networking…read more